Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello World!

Some people wake up first thing in the morning just wanting to wake everyone else up and tell them how amazing the day is. This blog is dedicated to the other sort of person, who would like to shoot that person and go back to sleep for at least another hour. I confess I'm the first type - which means I send way too many emails to people about what's getting me excited at the current moment.  With a blog, I can keep my exuberance to myself and people can get me in smaller, more appropriate doses.

What you'll find in here: thoughts on teaching and learning; links to what gets me excited in science, maths, technology - among other things; and perhaps a bit of a diary about my experiences starting out as a high school teacher of mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment